Friday, August 12, 2011

As I reached diaper free for life

I am a stay at home, successful living with only one income, my husband. My children were 6 and 8 years, but it was not too long ago that they were in diapers.

And boy oh boy was so expensive! Until I got the diaper was dry and mega-loading on the bottom is enough diapers free to keep it for life, with several hundred more to sell.

Huggies Diaper

How? It comes to using coupons to your advantage. Forget about clipping coupons for 25 cents a brand of shampoo is not evenas if I were walking out of a store with two shopping carts full of goods they paid for talking.

I have made tens of thousands of dollars worth of free product in recent years, but my all time favorite drag Huggies Pull-Ups was. I ended up with thousands of diapers and stores actually paid me for it.

Here's how it happened. A few years ago, when my two kids still in diapers, Huggies came with a trial pack of their new designHuggies Pull-Ups. There were three nappies in each of these packages, and cost $ 1.97 at Wal-Mart, Walgreens and Toys-R-Us.

In addition to the three diapers, Huggies had a voucher in the package. The coupon was $ 2.50 package of Huggies diapers ANY pull-ups. Every time I bought a pack of diapers, I would with any other coupon.

Well, this is significant. Most of Huggies coupons would specify right on the coupon savings, or just out of jumbo size larger packages, but theseCoupons have been different. She specifically said "ANY" means that the package of Huggies coupons were good for ', big studio packages.

Calculate this: you have a coupon for $ 2.50 for a product that costs $ 1.97. This means that for every package of diapers that I bought, would not only Huggies to reimburse the store to buy my $ 1.97, would give them an extra $ 0.53 cents.

What does this mean? This means that I need another $ 0.53 per pack of Serbia in the diapers that I bought myself to spend.Actually pays me to take the diapers.

I spent months to comb all the Walmarts, Walgreens and Toys-R-Us stores across the state, looking for experimental packages of Huggies. When I found, let me explain how to do business with other customers and store employees, and with them some of my good. But no one wanted.

So would most of the nappies available, so that few wanted by someone else a few. I spent the extra money on all types ofThings: food, Walmart, Walgreens in products for children, toys for gifts to Toys-R-Us.

Since I bought diapers 15-20 packets at a time, every time I had to spend $ 8-10. Eventually, he was a few hundred dollars.

It 'been a long time, but very funny. I saved so much money and can children through potty training diaper free. All for a couple of clipping coupons.

As I reached diaper free for life

See Also : Hotel Phuket Thailand Hotel Phuket Thailand

No comments:

Post a Comment