Thursday, August 11, 2011

Newborn Tips

FOR BABY:

Before giving your child everything - be sure to check yourself / touch / taste it first. Whether it's homemade or Gerber food, drinks, vitamins, liquids, etc. I have personally had two bad experience because of this error. Once, it was the Enfamil Poly-Vi-Sol with Iron Drops, that a doctor had recommended. I did not understand why my baby has made its second day, so I decided to try it. Once I did I almost threw only by its taste andSmell.

Huggies Diaper

It 'was so bad that it hurt me and I threw the whole bottle of vitamin immediately. At that moment hit me because my child had to throw that face the day before. The second time was when I saw a Similac infant formula, which was for sale. Got two of them and had fed my baby for a few days. The third day, my child has refused. But so bad that I kept throwing my baby stand.

Diaper: Huggie-LUV or Target brand (brand goal is great - b / c it is cheap, stick-on sectionis not too strong, so it makes marks on the child's leg, etc. In addition, to allow air circulation, so less diaper rash. Some mothers believe that they are all equal -. It is not true)

Diaper rash: Creamy Desitin (diaper rash cream) works better, makes the skin a little 'white, but I heard that goes away. Apply it as soon as you see red spot appears on the child.

Bottle nipples (artificial): the soft, which provides a slow flow. There is also the Playtex Drop-ins with the convenienceDisposable bottle liners. Provided that the flow and temperature of the milk nipple to review the child's safety.

Pacifiers - Soothe baby pulls the green, baby soft.

Gum and Teeth - Clean with hot water, a clean, soft brush for your teeth. Avoid sweets like destroy your child's teeth so fast! We might think we do it for love, etc to them some great tasting syrup, sweet candy. But in reality they hold soft - that will save the milk teeth for a few yearsand enjoy their food w / out pain.

Bumps milk - most children will have this, it is normal (aka baby acne, etc.) continue to face the child and gently clean the body as washing or damp cloth. They were already told by a doctor to put any oil on milk collision areas. Podwer lotion and will help them dry and soft.

Scales - 1-2 months old at times severe dandruff. Baby oil I was told by my doctor to wash and apply. In addition, we are able to shop, head and shoulder or Selsun Blue shampoo, and use only onedime size, but be sure to avoid baby's eyes / face. My best friend, who has 3 kids w / only 3 5Mo. now suggested daily washing and applying lotion. Shampoo as the saloon.

Nail children - some say, cut after 40 days - past, I have waited to make sure that my child was strong enough nail in the vicinity of 2 months. NAIL CHILD not to bite. It's not a good habit, such as the mouth has more bacteria unhealthy and I heard some of the nails to bleed.

Belly Button - ApplyAlcohol on cotton and clean it often, rather than using the nurse to tell me to clean every time there is a dressing room. This is important because now I realize that dry on the inside so that the outside help can easily fall in two weeks. As you already know - BAD may be taken after this fall but no bath, until this happens.

Fastidiousness - causes are still under investigation. I'm upset or fussy baby usually in the evening. Child at some point during the day, but it becomes demanding. Breast milk istoo slow, and you can choose to frequent feedings. Just be patient and be with child or go to him / her or to rock them to sleep. You usually need attention and comfort as well as their milk.

*** Humidity range if too red and the skin peels, Desitin cream.

For the mother to stay in bed or lie down a lot for the first 2 weeks - very important, not to rip. Sitting is not a good idea. Rinse w / hot water and stay dry. Many believe it is better not eat this and that, but only to avoidSeafood Hot and spicy stuff, so that the child has no problem. They also say drinking red wine and hot water / hot liquid and helps to thin the blood so you heal better. You can either ask your partner, family and friends to help.

Newborn Tips

Related : Hotel Phuket Thailand Cheap turquoise maternity dress analog converter boxes Cheap Yogurt Maker Automatic

No comments:

Post a Comment